1. Children (rather unfortunate due to my job, but hey, it's not like y'all didn't see this one coming)
2. Children of stay-at-home moms (at all ages, including adulthood)
3. Stay at home moms
4. Parents of overweight children
Sorry if I offended anyone, but I guess that's kind of what I do.
If you fall into these categories and we are still friends then you are obviously an exception to these. Call me out at will.
I know that's negative; if you want a more positive list, here's some things I've learned that I like in Paris:
1. Oxfords (the shoes)
2. chinos and boy-fit jeans
4. skinny jeans (or at least straight jeans)
5. high-waisted jeans (or at least not low-rise jeans)
6. pain au chocolate
So, in summary, I've learned I dislike people but I like clothes and food. C'est très typique de Paris, non?