Friday, February 18, 2011

Filler.

I'm sorry about my lack of photos.  The fact of the matter is that my life has been embarrassingly uneventful lately and I don't want to announce to the world how I have no life and friends.  Also, as a result of having nothing to do, all of my pictures have been of food lately.  I mean, this is France and it is one of my favorite things, so I think I'm justified.

Positives: Leanne left Wednesday (that's not the positive part) but left me the contents of her cupboard so I now have a bit more variety (that is the positive part).  One item was a jar of Uncle Ben's curry sauce, which I've apparently developed a taste for despite never having liked it before.  That was nice of her.  I also inherited a hair dryer, some clothes, nail polishes, and a compact of powder (which I've really been needing lately).  Who will I will all my extra stuff to when it's time for me to leave??  I guess the next girl.  She'll get it whether she wants it or not.  Also, I've started running a bit, and have been surprised at how much I am able to do, I guess those stairs are keeping me in better shape than I thought.  Yesterday I was able to run longer and faster than I thought I would (good) but then forgot to stretch and am now having difficulty getting out of bed (not good).

So that's an update because I know mom will start bugging me if I don't post because as per our conversation the other day that would mean I've been kidnapped and sold into sex slavery (we even developed a code word in case my kidnapper insists that I continue my blog posts to maintain an air of normalcy...he is apparently an impressively thorough kidnapper).

Well folks, I have a rule that whenever kidnappers come into the picture it's time to wrap it up and call it a day.  If only the garbage trucks and construction workers outside would now do the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment