Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Oh yeah, new years resolutions? Why not?

I always forget to make those so I have been keeping a running list mentally as I go. So far I have:
  1. Fall in love with Paris, finally (because lord knows I need to if I'm going to spend another 6 months here)
  2. Stop dwelling on the past, and the people in it .
  3. Start using a French press. Preferably one purchased in France. (It just feels classy)
I'll probably add some more as I go, I'm considering adding "reduce my online presence," as in cutting down on the information that is available about me. Foursquare and Spokeo freak me out. And something along the lines of "figure out my future" but that's been a general goal for the last 4 or 5 years now, so no sense in formalizing it yet again (it obviously wasn't that pressing the last several times).

Despite going to bed at 12 last night (relatively early considering my last few weeks) and being exhausted I woke up about 3 times and finally just gave in around 8 am, so I guess I'm up. I don't know what to do with this much time in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment